Solder paste E38Specifically formulated to work with lead alloys
SOLDER PASTE E38
The E38 solder paste has been specifically formulated to work with lead alloys.For your composition ensures excellent wetting in the solder without fillets or defects and obtained a very shiny surface and very smooth solder joints. This is due to a more effective flux composition ,with lighter residues,allowing all in-circuit test without preacleaning.
|Granulometry||25-45µm TYPE 3
|Porcentage of metal||90
|Self live||6 months (0-10ºC)
- Good stability in stencil without changes of viscosity after several printing cycles.
- Lack of solderballing and voids in solder CSP/BGA.
- Excellent solder for ultra fine-pich components 0,25mm.
- Keeps its viscosity stable at high print speeds 150mm/sec.
- Goods solder in circuits different finishes,metallic,Ni/Au and Ag chemical tin.
REFLOW PROFILE E38
- Preheat: 140-180ºC
Time: 60 a 120sec.
The increased temperature of order of 1,5 to 3ºC/sec. allowing activate the flux and approaching the fusion temperature of 178ºC.
- Reflow: 180-190ºC. max. 30 sec.
- Peak temperature: 210-225ºC.
Time over 200ºC of 30 to 40sec.