Solder paste E430Specifically formulated to work with lead-free alloy
SOLDER PASTE E430
The E430 solder paste has been specifically formulated to work with lead-free alloy.For your composition ensures excellent wetting in the solder without fillets or defects and obtained a very shiny surface and very smooth solder joints. This is due to a more effective flux composition ,with lighter residues,allowing all in-circuit test without preacleaning.
|Granulometry||25-45µm type 3
|Porcentage of metal||88,50
|Self live||6 months (0-10ºC)
- Good stability in stencil without changes of viscosity after several printing cycles.
- Lack of solderballing and voids in solder CSP/BGA.
- Excellent solder for ultra fine-pich components 0,25mm.
- Keeps its viscosity stable at high print speeds 150mm/sec.
- Goods solder in circuits different finishes,metallic,Ni/Au and Ag chemical tin.
REFLOW PROFILE E430
- Preheat: 120-180ºC
Time: 60 a 120sec.
The increased temperature of order of 1,5 to 3ºC/sec. allowing activate the flux and approaching the fusion temperature of 217ºC.
- Reflow: 217ºC. max. 60sec.
- Peak temperature: 238-254ºC.
Time over 220ºC of 30 to 40sec.